Friday 30 December 2016

21 Again?????

 Hi Folks,

Welcome to my Wee Bit of Blogland. 

Today is my Mums 21st Birthday?!?!?! (Im sure she says shes been that age since she really was 21!!!) I wont tell you her real age but she certainly doesn't look it. Im hoping the anti ageing is in the genes!!!! 
The card Ive made represents Me, my boys and their Pretty Kitty Daisy. Shes the prettiest wee white cat ever. Shes a real Heaven Sent Beastie as my folks really needed a lot of fur loving and thats all I can describe her as!!!! 

Card Recipe
Central Stepper Card Kanban from Years ago.
Digi - Knitty Kitty Digi (Worlds Best Mum) 
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens
Swiss Dots Embossing FOlder.
Banner - Do Hickey
Hearts - La La Land 
Sentiment Peel Off (Was gold coloured black with spectrum noir) 

Thanks for dropping  by today.  Im off to tidy the crafty area so I can start making a mess in it again in 2017!!! Where did 2016 go???? 

Love and Sparkles Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes.
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes.
CRAFT - Anything Goes.
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes. 

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cute card

Lady Bug Stampers said...

what an adorable card. Love the cut of your card and your attention to detail.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at our ATG challenge. And we hope you will come back again next week to play along.
Linda DT TTCRD
ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very cute card. I love the design and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

Simona said...

Lovely project! Thank you for joining Brown Sugar Challenge this week.
Simona, BSC DT