Sunday 15 January 2017

Seahorse Sunday...

 Hi Folks,

So Im back again!!! WOW this blogging is a habit the now!!!  Today I have a card I have made this afternoon while just playing at the craft desk. Im actually trying to not think about CHOCOLATE!!!!  The more I think about it the more I really really NEED some!!! 
 It is working though and those urges are leaving the building.  
Janice messaged me first thing today with her latest creations for Bugaboos Birthday Celebrations so I thought I had better catch up!!! 
My background was made using my Tim Holtz Distress inks and some water. My fingers are all blue now and its not just the cold day!!! 
Card Recipe
A6 Card
Background Card - Tim Holtz Distress Inks 
Digi Bugaboos Freebie this week. Seahorse. 
Coloured with Distress Inks
Sentiment Dawn Bibby Stamp
Sequins from stash
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.
Stitched Circle Dies - Dienamics 
Banner Die Doo Hickey.
Stickles In Icicle on Seahorse Back and some water drops.

Thanks for dropping by.  Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Its the final episode of this seasons Sherlock tonight so Im gonna watch it!!!

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel 

Challenges I  would like to enter are... 
Bugaboo - Birthday Week Sketch Day 2.
Challenge Up your Life - Self Made Background. 
Seize the Birthday - Anything Birthday Goes. 
Through the Purple Haze - Happy Anything.
Shopping Our Stash. - Stickle Me Elmo

16 comments:

Margreet said...

gorgeous Hazel!
xxx Margreet

Nancy said...

Love all the elements you put into this card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday, and hope to see you back in the gallery soon!

Janice said...

Crafting is always much more fun when we are both in! Love today's beauty and clearly I need to learn this inky nonsense as your background is absolutely amazing - so love your colour blends - I perdict great things with this delightful card! Jx

Jodie Mackrell said...

fantastic card!
thank you for joining us for Bugaboo's 7th Birthday Bash!

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Hazel. Great colors and fun take on the sketch. Thanks for joining the Bugaboo Birthday Bash this week!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous cute card.

Carol S86303 said...

Your card is so cute! Love the colors and that seahorse is great!

Chana Malkah said...

Darling design! Thanks for accepting the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana

lauren bergold said...

ohhhhhh how i love that cool DI background, it's the perfect setting for the adorable seashorse. not to mention a fab addition to the "stickle me elmo" gallery at SHOPPING OUR STASH! :)

Donna said...

Ohhhhhh Hazel this is stunning!! Love the pretty colours and the adorable seahorse!
Makes me want to get closer to the ocean!!
Thanks for joining in the fun at SHOPPING OUR STASH!

Debs said...

Fabulous card Hazel - love the inky background.
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

Julie said...

love, love, love this Hazel! Great image and design and your doodling just makes the whole card pop! Hugs, Juliexx

Steffie said...

Was für eine süße Karte!
Danke, dass du bei CUYL dabei bist.
Liebe Grüße
Steffie

Judith said...

ooo - thats a fab backgound hazel I love getting messy with DI and that seeahorse is pretty cool too - i just realised that I lost you off my blog side bar - so i've popped you back on- you might have me stalking you again now lol hugs Judith xx

Tammy Miller said...

Love your card thanks for playing along in our Bugaboo Birthday Bash for our sketch challenge!

Min said...

I just LOVE what you did with this image and the background!! Beautiful!!
Thanks so much for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps 7th Birthday "Under the Sea" Celebration!! We hope you enjoyed our week long celebration! :)
We hope you'll join us for our new challenges this week!
Thank you for your support of Bugaboo Stamps and The Bug Blog!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min