Saturday 29 April 2017

We're going on a Safari!!!

Hi Everyone,

Golly me its the weekend and its the May Bank Holiday one too!!! Where has the start of 2017 gone???? 

Im here today as a Guest Designer over on the Gerda Steiner Blog.  I love playing with the stamps from there., You can get digital ones as well as the clear acrylic ones I have used today. The set I used is the  Go Wild  one. 
 
My top card is a Wee Lad out on a moonlit Safari trying to spot a Giraffe!!! Im thinking its behind him!!!! 
My second card is a cute wee heffalump one with a distress ink and watermarked background.

The stamps in the set are adorable and you can get cutting dies too. Although I hand cut mine which is a nightmare to do!!!

Card Recipes

Top Card
A5 Card from Creative Crafting World
Green card Bazzill Basics
Go Wild Stamp Set. 
Coloured with Promarkers
Night background Adirondack Distress Inks.
Wavy Die from Wish.

Bottom Card
4 x 4 Card from Creative Crafting World. 
Go Wild Stamp Set Elephant.
Coloured with Promarkers.
Adirondack Ink Background
Gems from stash
Spellbinders Scalloped Die.

Thanks for dropping by today to visit my wee bit of blogland.

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...

Top Card
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes!
CRAFT Challenge - Inspired by a Book - The Jungle Book.
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes with a Male Twist.
Lil Red Wagon - Happy Birthday Boys.
Cardz for Guyz - The Great Outdoors.


Bottom Card
As You Like It - Favourite Colour . Mine is purple. I have loved it since I was wee. I even had a purple mini in the 1990s!!! Adored my car!!
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes.
Stamps and Fun = Creativity - Animals


7 comments:

Michelle said...

Fantastic how you created this scene. Lovely coloring and great sentiment.
Thanks for playing with us Inspiration Destination.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Donna said...

Hazel I love your coloring! And your cards are super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

Lynne said...

Both cards are wonderful. I love the expression on the elephant's face. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

Julie B said...

Love the little safari scene, looks fab, especially the giraffe.
So pleased you played along with us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Sarah said...

What a fabulous shade of purple and a cute elephant too!! Thank you for joining in at AYLI. Sarah DT

Cazro said...

A fabulous fun card, I love the colouring, great images. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

Anonymous said...

Fantastic scene, Hazel! Love your coloring too. Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!
xx Ashwini