Friday 26 May 2017

Daisy Says...

 Hello Everyone,

Well did you know that kittys could colour and make cards!!! Daisy has for her Daddy to get him better soon and home for hospital. (Its my Papa Bear!!) Hes got a poorly heart that needs fixing!! 
 When I saw this Gerda Steiner Digi Stamp I just had to buy her and colour her up. I know its meant to be a halloween Mummy Kitty but its just what Daisy would do!!! Shes a real fun loving kitty who gets into lots of mischief!!! 
Card Recipe
6 x 6 Kraft Card
Gerda Steiner Digi- Mummy Kitten.
Papers ancient from stash. (Like over 8 years old!!!) 
Peel offs from stash.
COloured with Promarkers and Prismacolour pencils.
Sentiment Font Love Life and Laughter. 


Thanks for dropping by today,

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are.

My Time to Craft - Sketch.
CRAFT - Male Card. 
Thats Crafty - Feline Fine.
Simon Says Stamp - Furry Friends.
Deep Ocean Challenge - Our Furry/Feathered Friends.
Show Us Your Pussies,-Furrything Goes. 

5 comments:

Scrappin Sue said...

Awe so cute x
Thanks for sharing at My Time To Craft x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I just love this hun, Daisy is such a clever pussy tat!!
Hope Poppa is doing ok hun xxx

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card, luv the design and your amazing coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

ike said...

Such a sweet card and I think a very clever idea to use the kitty for a Get Well :-) I hope Poppa Bear gets better really soon xxxx
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

MagsB said...

This is so cute, Hazel, what an adorable image!

love Mags B x