Saturday 24 June 2017

Lyndas Black Card...

Hi Folks,

Im back again with some cards I've made using the latest collection from the Paper Boutique Range from Creative Crafting World.   The Collection is called Summer Blooms and is all in shades of pinks. 

Now I have titled my post Lyndas Black Card as I have a wee addiction to this wonderful stuff.  In my opinion its the best black cardstock on the market!!! The black is a true black and the core is black too. It cuts and is fantastic thought a die cutter and I use it on loads of my makes these days!!! I have just used a little here as I dont think the collection is really one for a huge amount of black but it just finishes off this topper and adds an elegant touch to it.  You can buy the card here. You honestly won't be disappointed!!! 
(Ive not been paid to say this. Its my opinion) 

Card Recipe
A5 Card
Pink Backing paper and Topper. - Summer Blooms Collection from Creative Crafting World.
Dies - Spellbinder
Punch Martha Stewart.
Black Seam Binding (Triple Bow)
Pearls from Stash

Thasnk for dropping by today.

Im having half an hour in the house as im waiting on a delivery. I've been out in my garden digging and weeding though as since my Gardener  (Dad) isn't allowed to do anything I've been sorting it all. We usually share doin the allotment bit at the bottom of my garden.

Love and Sparkles,

Hazelxx

No comments: