Thursday 24 August 2017

Honeysuckle Love...

Hi Folks,

Another day and another sneek peek at the amazing new DVD Rom from Pollyanna Pickering which is released on Sunday on Create and Craft TV. As always its brought to you by Creative Crafting World. 
One of my all time fav flowers is honeysuckle. I have lots of it growing in my garden as I adore the scent!!! So when I saw this wren with honeysuckle image I had to play!!!! 

I hope you like the card too.

Card Recipe
7 x 10 Card
Images, papers and sentiment The Story Continues DVD Rom
Lyndas Black Card. Pearls and Gems from Poundland. 

Im hoping this will schedule fine as I have an optician coming today to fit my new specs!!! Hurray. I am really needing them. My eyes are getting old!!!

Thanks for dropping by,

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Try It on a Tuesday - In My Garden. 
Oh La La Challenge - Flowers. 
CD Sunday - Past Times. (Vintage Effect Papers) Hope that this is ok xx)

12 comments:

Pamela said...

Good to see you managed a card for the challenge Hazel. I know you're busy with samples for the show at the moment.
A really pretty card and yes I think it has a 'vintage' feel to it (I have that string of gems too!).
Thanks for joining in with the CD Sunday challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

chrissie said...

A bery beautiful card with the wonderful honeysuckle

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

meg said...

Beautiful card Hazel, the pearls give a wonderful vintage feel thank you for joining us at CD Sunday

Rosie said...

A beautiful card.

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Carol said...

Lovely card Hazel and yes your paper counts. It does look very Vintage.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, honeysuckle is an old fashioned flower.
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Margik said...

Beautiful card with pretty papers and images! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
Mar x

Wynn said...

Beautiful card Hazel. Your honeysuckle brings back memories of my home/garden in the U.K. The smell was wonderful as you said. Not got honeysuckle here in Cyprus....don't know why! Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful images again Hazel, reminiscent of the old "Country Diary" style, and a gorgeous card you have made with them
Jane

Jane Willis said...

And thank you for sharing at both Ooh la la and CD Sundays!
Jane

Joan said...

Lovely card with such pretty images

Thanks for joining us at TIOT challenge

Joan

Jocelyn said...

Lovely image and colours with a vintage feel. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT