Monday 25 September 2017

I was rummaging!!!

Morning All,

Well I was having a rummage thought my crafty stash and I found one of the first acrylic stamps I ever bought!!! This was from a Dawn Bibby QVC Collection many moons ago.
 I thought I would ink it back up and have a wee play.  I used it for a belated birthday card. Chasing my tail this year and so mixed up with my days, weeks and months. 
 Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Doodlebug Embossed Card
Green Bazzill Basics Card.
Dawn Bibby Floral Stamp
Coloured with Promarkers.
Font Computer Generated. 


Thanks for dropping by today, Im off to get crafty once Ive swam with the dog!!! Yes I did saw swam!!! Its torrential rain again here so think that we would find it easier to swim rather than walk!!! 

Thanks for the kind words on Jess. She has picked up a wee bit and has eaten a bowl of chicken this morning so thats the most shes had in a week!!! 

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Challenges I  would like to enter are...
Glitter N Sparkle - Happy Birthday x
Addicted to CAS - Florals. 
Crafty Catz - Birthdays. 
Just Add Ink - Texture. 

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty l love the floral image and the colour is gorgeous x

Wendy L said...

Love your vibrant turquoise flower card Hazel, xxx

Susan said...

Such a pretty stamp for your first image ever! Lovely card. Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

tilly said...

lovely image and colouring, thanks for joining us at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly

Jan said...

How lovely to find your first ever acrylic stamp when rummaging through your stash! You've coloured it so beautifully and the embossed details add an extra elegance. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Nikki Spencer said...

Love the clean layers and design Hazel and your colouring is so lovely and vibrant...Great card! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Bobby said...

Your flower pops off the card accented by bold borders and fabulous embossing. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

Anonymous said...

Lovely CAS style. Great layout with lots of great white space. Chantell Just Add Ink