Tuesday 12 September 2017

Let It Shine...

Hi Folks,

Im here today with my creation for Passion for Promarkers.   This week we want to see your creations with a theme of Let it Shine. I have gone for the Light from my wee lighthouse and the moon!
Ive used my Aquamarkers this week instead of the usual pens. I also added a wee extra to the image. I popped the moon in there so that I had something else shining as well.

This weeks sponsor is Dies to Die For with a prize of £15.00 Voucher!!!
Card Recipe
A6 Cream Card.
Digi From Just Inklined. Lighthouse. 
Papers - Papermania
 Ribbon from Stash
Coloured with Aquamarkers.
Rays from Lighthouse White Sakura Pen.

Thanks for dropping by my wee bit of blogland today.

Love and Sparkles,

Hazelxx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Alphabet Challenge - Make Your Mark.
Clean and Simple - Use Pencils or Markers.

5 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh wow Hazel! Your added moon is wonderful! Fantastic colouring! Your card is fabulous!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is a fabulous scene love it

Sandra H said...

Oooh this is adorable x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Hazel and your coloring is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Tammy

sanpiseth40 said...

Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
ลา ลีกา สเปน