Monday 20 November 2017

Another Thank You Card!!!

 Hi Folks,

Happy New Week!!! Cant beleive we are more than half way through November!! Although to day the weather certainly is wintery!!! Brrr cold and wet!! 
 This card is for my Psychologist Mary. I have had my NHS Allotted appointments with her so tomorrow is my last one!! I'm scared to be going it alone but we have worked out a toolkit to help me through!!! I've been seeing her for a good few years now and have made a huge amount of progress with my illnesses! 
Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Papers Old from Stash.
Digi Thank You from Bugaboo Stamps
Coloured with Promarkers. 
Glamour Dust Glitter
Glossy Accents
Gemini Embossing Folder. 
Charm from Stash

Thanks for dropping by today, I will be back tomorrow with my Passion for Promarkers DT Creation,

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel 
xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Dream Valley Challenge- Use Texture. 
Pile it On - Large Sentiment or Things With Wings. 
Glitter n Sparkle - Thanks/ Thanksgiving
Allsorts - Glitter. 
Catch the Bug!- Bingo 
Full House!!! 
Sketch Tanten - Sketch
Cardz for Galz - Thanks. 

11 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!

Wendy L said...

Fab glitter card Hazel, thanks for joining us at Allsorts.
Good Luck too, chin up, you will be ok, xxx

brenda said...

A pretty floral creation and great card for our Glitter theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Hazel, I love all of the doodling! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Dreja said...

Ganz fabelhaft gemacht. Eine großartige Karte. Danke daß du bei den Sketch-Tanten mitmachst.
LG Dreja

AndreaBastelmaus said...

Wow, was für eine liebevoll gestaltete Karte! Danke für deineTeilnahme bei den Sketchtanten
Liebe Grüße - AndreaB

Vic said...

A lovely card - Love the touch of bling (glamour dust i think) on the sentiment. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Stephanie said...

So, so cute.... thanks for playing at Catch The Bug.

Kuni said...

Wonderful card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sketch-Tanten.
Hugs
Kuni

Warrell Creations said...

Beautiful job! Love the ladybug! Marciava~Pile It On! Challenge Blog Design Team

MagsB said...

Hazel, this is just so pretty! What wonderful, bright colours! Also, thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x