Monday 11 December 2017

What I did on Sunday...

 Hi Folks,

WOW the weekend certainly does fly past!!!   I spent my Sunday afternoon doing these 12 thank you cards for my Dad.
 Hes an Elder at his local Church of Scotland and is on one of the Welcome Teams. (Hes Team Leader) He has resigned though due to his ill health this year so in a fortnight is his last Sunday with the group. He wanted to give each of his Team a Thank You Card. :) 
 I wasn't quite sure what to do but Im happy with how they turned out. 
 The cards are made with the following stamps.
Top-Stampendous
Middle-Indigo Blu
 Bottom-  Kanban
Stamp on Envelope - Bee Crafty.
I did the inside sentiment on the computer, the font I picked was Toledo.

I have coloured the stampendous flowers in with my promarkers. The others have some Sakura Glittery pen on them for some festive sparkle.

Thanks for dropping by today. Have a lovely week whatever youa re up too,

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes. 
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes. 

1 comment:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Cute set of cards..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal