Wednesday 17 January 2018

Busy Day...

 Hi Everyone,

WOW Today has been so busy!!! I am just starting to catch up on myself now!!!  I have had a few wee chores that needed doing and I was a Daughter Taxi for my Dad this morning as he had a Docs appt. 
 Today's card is another one for the fabby 8th Birthday Bash over at Bugaboo Stamps.  This is my Bingo Day 4 card. I might just catch up with myself tomorrow with 2 cards!!! 
Card Recipe
A6 Card
Papers 
Bugaboo Image - Kidz Birthday Balloon.
Coloured with Promarkers.
Stickles Stardust Glitter Glue.
Circle Stitched Die - Dienamics
Happy Birthday Die - Creative Crafting World

Thanks for dropping by today, Im off to make the dinner now.

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Bugaboo Birthday Bash - Day 4 Bingo 
I have Sparkles, Bugaboo Image, Candle, Cake and Dies. 
Sunday Stamps -Sketch
Fab and Funky - Girly

12 comments:

Janice said...

Great colouring and a brilliant card design Hazel. Hope your Dad got on ok today, Jx

Margreet said...

This is just too cute, Hazel. Love your coloring.
Thanks for joining us on Day 4 of the Birthday Bash.
xxx Margreet (DT Bugaboo)

stampwithamyk said...

How cute! Your little girl is colored just perfectly, love the background paper too. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Renate said...

Look at his cutie pie... I think I'm in love.
So great how you colored the balloons.

-xiss- Renate.

Julie said...

ooh love this Hazel - fab colouring and love the colour combo you've used! Hugs, Juliexx

Judith said...

I love this Hazel - the colours are fabulous and so beautifully coloured hugs Judith x

Heather said...

What gorgeous coloring on the little girl - she is ready to party! Thanks so much for sharing at Sunday Stamps!

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Hazel! Fabulous coloring of this sweet Bugaboo image. Thanks again for playing along with the Bugaboo Birthday Bash this week!

Joanna M. said...

This is brilliant! I absolutely LOVE the way you colored the balloons ... so cute! Thanks for sharing your work with us over on the Catch The Bug blog. Good luck finishing the challenge!
~Jo, Bugaboo DT

Gail said...

A super sweet layout - thanks for joining Catch the Bug Birthday Challenge - hope you will play all week - blessings, Gail Scott Guest Designer Jan - Feb 2018

Teresa Kline said...

these are both adorable...luv the fabulous colors! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Lisa Lynn said...

Hazel, just love the colors and your coloring. Great papers to match. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 8th Birthday BINGO Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.