Monday 22 January 2018

More Manatee Fun...

Hi Folks,

WOW the 22nd Already!!! This month is flying past!

Im here with a Guest Designer Hat on today.

Its time for more Manatee fun with the super stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs. 
I decided to play with my watercolour pencils for the background on this card. I never even began to think that they would still be used all this time later after buying then in 1990 with my Dad!! 
Card Recipe
5 x 5 Card.
Manatee Stamps.
Pearls Hobby House.
Papers Gorjuss Girls.
Background - Watercolour pencils
Manatee - Promarkers.

That's all from me today, Im busy this week with some crafty prep for the next Pollyanna Pickering Show on Create and Craft so got my DT hat on for that,

Love and Sparkles,

Hazelxx

Challenges I would like to Enter are..
CRAFT - Love/ Valentines. 

3 comments:

MagsB said...

Hiya, Hazel! What a sweet card this is - I love manatees, they seem so calm, just quietly enjoying life! On BBC iPlayer there's a series with Brian Cox in the Science section called 'Forces of Nature' and in the first episode there's a long section on manatees. They look so unwieldy, but under water they are so elegant!

Anyway, enough of this. I also want to thank you for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

Take care!

love Mags B x

Sheryl said...

This is such a lovely card Hazel.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

sweet art designs said...

It;s one of those cards that just makes you smile! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT