Wednesday 21 February 2018

British Wildlife at Heart...

Hi Folks,

I've been busy squirrelling away making some cards for the weekends launch shows from Create and Craft of the All new Pollyanna Pickering DVD rom called British Wildlife at Heart.  

Its a stunning DVD rom and I cant decide which is my fav image set!!! They're all fantastic!!! 

How cute are these wee squirrels!

Hope you are all doing well,

Love and Sparkles,

Hazel xx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Double D Challenge - Woodland Creatures Mood Board.


5 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card, such a beautiful image x

Darlene said...

WOW What a cute image and fabulous card design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Woodland Creatures’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Leslie Miller said...

British Wildlife at Heart... that sounds like a cute, fun collection! These squirrels are adorable and make such a cute card to send someone a happy birthday greeting. I'm glad you shared it with us at Double D!

Diane said...

What a fun and cute card, made me smile right away!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my goodness, aren't those sweet little squirrels just the cutest thing. I love your design, well done! Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Woodland Creatures Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place}
Stop by and see me!!!!