Thursday 22 February 2018

Circle Spinner Tutorial.

 Hi Everyone,

I'm here today with a card I made for a wee tutorial over on the Creative Crafting World Blog. 

I thought it was something a bit different but it works well incorporating Pollyanna Pickerings latest British Wildlife at Heart with Paper Boutique Dies. 

 My Recipe

Pollyanna Pickering British Wildlife at Heart DVD Rom. Papers and Image.
2 x 1 pences
3D Foam.
Pearls from stash.
2 x Nesting Circle Dies with a 1 cm gap in between them.

Ihope you like my card, Please pop over to the Creative Crafting World Blog and give them a follow.

Love and Sparkles,

Hazelx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Cute Card Thursday - Cute Critters.
Southern Girls - Nature.
Allsorts - Handmade Flowers. 

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Hazel, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

brenda said...

It's a very pretty Polyanna image and your card looks lovely in the hues of green, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Kelly said...

How lovely - the image is so lifelike! Thanks for joining our Team Lou challenge at Southern Girls, Kelly