Saturday 19 May 2018

Jack Russells Rule!!!

Monring Everyone,

Well what can I say!! I couldnt not buy this amazing watercolour iamge from Lili of the Valley. My heart belongs to my JRT and so I had to grab this super image. Although this one looks a bit different to my Baby Belle. 

I hope you are all having a super Saturday. Im going to watch a bit of the Royal Wedding asI love seeing all the fancy outfits. 

Card Recipe
6 x 6 Card
Tattered Lace Dies 
Tattered Lace Embossing Folder
Papers from Stampin Up
Pearls from Poundland.

Thanks for dropping by today. 

Love and Sparkles,

Hazelxx

Challenges I would like to Enter are...
Alphabet Challenge - D is for Dots. 
Cut it Up - Cats or Dogs. 

14 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Hazel this is a stunning card I love the doggy. That is a great sketch. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Hazel, what a fabulous image, and your design is beautiful, so is your little Belle. My mum had a little JR and he was the cleverest of wee dogs, long gone now I'm afraid, hope you are having a great weekend, Kate x

Sarah said...

A fab card and such a great likeness xx

meg said...

Beautiful image and card Hazel, love the papers and your layout

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, great image and perfect papers.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Totally cute image. How could you resist! I love all the bright papers on your card.

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Cats or Dogs challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

ScrappyHorses said...

Aww, such a sweetie! Great image and the papers are delightful! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful image and card, love your layout

Tammy said...

This is adorable Hazel, I love that sweet image and your fab design! I think JRT rule too!!
Hugs, Tammy

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Hazel, such a super image - my husband would like a Jack Russel, I am getting close to giving in!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great design for that cutie

Basslady said...

a very sweet dog card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges! hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Bea said...

Hazel what a beautiful creation with the dog, thanks for playing along with Cheerful Sketches...

greetings Bea.

Margreet said...

Beautiful card with that lovely image.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT